If you like to write about weddings or anything related to weddings, we are looking for guest bloggers at Brandy Hill Farm.
This is your chance to be part of our site. Do you have what it takes to write for Brandy Hill Farm? Then you could become a Brandy Hill Farm guest blogger.
We’re looking for guest bloggers to help fill our site with interesting and informative articles and opinions about weddings, especially around, but not limited to, following topics:
- Rustic decorations
- Barn wedding
- outdoor, farm wedding
- Real weddings (with photos)
- Local wedding vendors (if you are from local)
There’s a style guide and a few pointers below for you to get an idea of what we are after so have a read and let your imagination go wild. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. You can become a regular guest blogger or just blog once or twice.
Guest Blogging Rules
So you’re thinking of writing a guest blog for Brandy Hill Farm? Thats great! But before you begin here’s a few do’s and don’ts that we want you to bear in mind.
1) Brandy Hill Farm is a family-friendly site and following will not be tolerated:
- Intolerant or offensive views or language
- Graphic sexual references
2) No spam with full of links – as you are aware, guest blogging helps both parties by providing content and backlinking to your own site which will boost your search results. But please don’t spam links.
3) Have fun. Let your imaginations run wild. Be original!